Project Produce

Friday, August 18, 2006

The First Delivery


This is my first box of produce from Garden of Eden Organics. I was so excited when I first opened it up and started pulling the fabulous fruits and veggies from it. It seemed neverending! A huge head of red leaf lettuce, a bag of spring salad mix, green onions, the most BEAUTIFUL basil, cilantro,a zucchini, yellow squash, two green squash I don't know the name of yet (anybody?), a big bag of grape tomatoes, pluots, apples, plums, white peaches, red grapes, and a head of garlic. Right off the bat we chopped up a peach, pluot, and apple. My super picky son LOVED the peach and pluot which was a welcome surprise to his normal reaction to new things. I will try to post how I use the rest of my haul throughout the week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damm Omnivores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 22, 2006 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good. =)

August 23, 2006 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home