Project Produce

Monday, August 28, 2006

The Second Delivery!


I upgraded to the 4 person box for the extra fruit but I need to make sure I use all of the extra veggies!! At first it didn't seem like too much more until I had to stand on a chair to get it all in one picture together. So there are 4 different kinds of lettuce, red leaf, romaine, and two baby greens. There is a bunch of squash, summer, zucchini, and another of the mystery kind from last week. Beautiful tomatoes, cucumbers, grapefruit, lemons, limes, avocados, red onions, baby carrots, 4 ears of corn (yea I get a whole ear this time!) white peaches, apples and the cutest little green grapes that are super sweet! Wish me luck- I have some cooking to do-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it def does look like a lot more when it's all laid out like that. I want the avocado =) yummmm

August 29, 2006 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home